Fascial Stretch Therapy
Fascial Stretch Therapy (FST) is an assisted stretch technique performed by a Certified Fascial Stretch Therapist. The main goal when incorporating FST into your regular workout routine is to increase mobility, flexibility and overall fitness. Known to produce astounding results, FST is a must for everyone, regardless of age or fitness level, in order to maintain suppleness and muscle strength throughout your lifetime.
What Can Fascial Stretch Therapy Do For You?
In order for the body to move effectively it must be mobile. Whether your goal is to improve your sports performance, be able to perform exercises at the gym more effectively or to simply improve your mobility and flexibility, FST should be a fundamental part of your fitness routine. Self-fascial release techniques can also be beneficial and speed up results.
How Does it Work?
FST differs from traditional stretching by allowing you to move into and out of the stretch with the help of the stretch therapist.
The therapy is performed on a treatment table and comfortable straps are used to stabilize the limb or part of the body that is not being manipulated, encouraging complete relaxation as well as enhancing the effectiveness of the therapist’s actions.
FST lengthens the tissue from deep inside the joint capsule to the origin of the muscle, including all the connective tissues in between, boosting overall mobility. All fibres and angles are required to achieve a complete stretch. It also incorporates oscillating at various tempos and directions, as your tissue dictates, increasing the flow of endorphins and flexibility as well as reducing pain.
- Pain free
- Increases joint space
- Eliminates trigger points
- Improves muscle activation and relaxation
- Manipulates, lengthens, re-aligns & reorganizes your fascia
- Improves flexibility on the first session and becomes cumulative with multiple sessions
- Teaches you to maintain optimal fascial flexibility once problems are identified
- Releases chemicals known as endorphins, that act as natural pain suppressants
- Optimizes the learning, practice and performance of many types of skilled movements
- Improves circulation and digestion
- Increases balance and symmetry of the body
- Reduces the risk of injury, especially sprains & strains
- Reduces/eliminates back problems and pain
- Reduces muscular soreness, allowing you to finally enjoy a higher quality of life
- Reduces muscular tension
- Improves posture and muscle function, allowing you to move your body more freely
- Promotes the restoration of normal joint space, a natural anti-aging treatment
- 60 minutes: 1 session ($90.00)
- 60 minutes: 5 sessions ($410…$40 savings)
- 60 minutes: 10 sessions ($800…$100 savings)
- 45 minutes: 1 session session ($70.00)
- 45 minutes: 5 sessions ($310…$40 savings)
- 45 minutes: 10 sessions ($610…$90 savings)
- 30 minutes: single session ($50.00 each)